Return and Exchange policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
- Get in touch with us to return/exchange your order. Please quote your order number in any correspondence. Our Customer Support email is firstname.lastname@example.org
What items are returnable?
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
- Within 14 days of receiving
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Piercing jewellery for hygiene reasons
- Custom/Made to Order and Pre-Order items
- Discounted items (if applicable)
I want to return a promotional item
If you decide to return any items in the BOGO offer, you will be charged RRP minus 15% for the item you decide to keep.
If you purchase 2 items in a BOGO deal for £50 each and in effect pay £50 for two products, we will charge you £50-15%. The refundable amount will therefore be £7.50.
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us.